American polisher... Eric Roush

If we see him selling a sword that is undoubtedly a NMB member's property on ebay, then one of our members from northern california should bid to be the high bidder, but propose to pay in cash in person. When the transaction is to take place, he should have an officer of the law with him. Not sure if this bakana yatsu reads NMB; if he does, then at least the high bid will jam him up.

I must say and reply;

A most intriguing and challenging adventure in life.

Here we have a pursuit of justice and resolve, just no end in site.

I myself, feel that honor and glory, is but one of the few remaining rewards of life.

If I were one of the many who are involved in this quagmire, i would make it my main mission in life, to rise to the event of success, what ever that may be. Talk has always been the dilution of direction, and those who savor the achievements of life, should follow this to the just reward of all.

A great drama and mystery unfolds before our eyes. The monetary significance in the scheme of life is small to the over all knowledge and education that will revel itself.

• 5 months later...

Hi All ,

An update to this post.

I was fortunate enough after commenting on Roush,s facebook page to be contact by Mr Jack fiorito who had logged a case with the DA in california and had also involved the Santa Cruz sheriifs office in regard to outstanding items he had with Roush. This case was possibly going to a small claims court. There where four of us who where part of the case Including Frank R from here.

Another member provided a confirmed address that Roush works from , which has been confirmed as his place of work by the DA . ( Freedom Blv) . Roush was made aware of the pending action and surprise surprise finally we all have our property back . The local law is now well of roush's carry on's and will keep an eye on him . For anyone else with outstanding items go after him now as he probably will respond. ejroush@yahoo.com

Unfortuneatly the work is way below par and will involve time and money to fix.

A long expensive lesson but at least I have it.

Chris

Congrats to all who have received your rightful properties back! It is such a happy ending. Everyone gets his sword back and Mr. Roush gets to keep all of his limbs. ;)

Regards,

Hoanh

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..