ebay such bargains?

Hello all.

I often wonderd if I had a spare £5000 what that would buy me? I would at least get some thing I would be proud of owning :D Then I found this, come on know how many of you would spend that amount of hard earned cash on a blade like this. I know I have only just started but am I missing some thing with this blade :dunno:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Samurai-Sword-Spi ... dZViewItem

This is suitable for martial artists, long-distance lorry drivers, squaddies and disgruntled scoutmasters. It is not for sale to miners or those involved in the coal industry. Amen.

To our fair English friends, what's a Squaddy ?

The rust is in excellent condition.

Rich

The ancient Chinese Samurais believed that the sword was the soul of the Samurais. In Japanese the word Katana means "sword shaped" and it was used for chopping off your finger and took years of practice to master unless you were Tom Cruise. The unique tempered construction and the trademark wavy edge show that this piece is the work of an ancient master, and the signature on the puntang of the blade tells us this is Ooya Fukanaka. It was probably made for his lord or "Mitsubishi" or maybe for a friend or colleague or customer maybe. This is suitable for martial artists, long-distance lorry drivers, squaddies and disgruntled scoutmasters. It is not for sale to miners or those involved in the coal industry. Amen.

Yeah..umm...right.

Chinese samurais.....finger cutting...puntang?? isn't puntang something else?

:oops:

Wow...that has to be a joke, right? :doubt:

Brian

Brian.

This person must be telling the truth ;) after all he is a "northerner" :badgrin: Just checked the urban dictionary for that word, oops springs to mind :lol: I wont quote on such a distinguished forum what it actualy means :)

Are you guys serious? Its a joke. Read the guys answer to a question about more pics.

The ancient Chinese Samurais believed that the sword was the soul of the Samurais. In Japanese the word Katana means "sword shaped" and it was used for chopping off your finger and took years of practice to master unless you were Tom Cruise. The unique tempered construction and the trademark wavy edge show that this piece is the work of an ancient master, and the signature on the puntang of the blade tells us this is Ooya Fukanaka. It was probably made for his lord or "Mitsubishi" or maybe for a friend or colleague or customer maybe. This is suitable for martial artists, long-distance lorry drivers, squaddies and disgruntled scoutmasters. It is not for sale to miners or those involved in the coal industry. Amen.

I think its pretty damn funny.

Val Giardina

Nooooooooo!!

Val are you sure its a joke, you have burst my bubble :( look at the quality suka, and the habaki gold? (well gold coloured) note the blade, the saki zori and the saka (to the left) :badgrin:

Never mind the questions put to him, look at his payment instructions

Seller's payment instructions

You have offended my temple and my family. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very easy to follow if you are in a :? state of mind :rofl:

As a newbie this is most disconcirting how will I ever tell a diamond in the ROUGH :lol: :lol:

As a newbie this is most disconcirting how will I ever tell a diamond in the ROUGH :lol: :lol:

actually to tell a diamond from diamonque ( or whatever the name is )is quite easy...............drop them in water.

My wife ( ops, sorry, i mean the boss ) told me that.............. sort of instantly kill a little scheme I had . :lol:

milt the ronin

Me------>Q: You clazy? You ask too much. I give you my daughter, two baby pigs and a yoyo for trade. Daughter ugry, but plow field like an ox...even though only one arm! You send sword now. 28-May-07

A: Me no clazy you clazy. Me fight you for sword. Meet you two thirty. Two thirty because me eat too much chocorate.

By the way its spelled disconcerting. ;)

Val Giardina.

Bungo

My wife ( ops, sorry, i mean the boss ) told me that.............. sort of instantly kill a little scheme I had .

My boss just reminded me that that was wiches that happened to, not sure how she knows though :lol: :lol:

one of the shi%$#@ thing about window vista is that when I try to save pics, it only offers me bmp or art ( or something like that ).extension..............no jpg !!

when I try to open those save pic, it has the audacity to tell me I need an update to support those files :evil: For goodness sake, I just bought that duo-core whatever HP machine two weeks+ ago !! and it can't freakin' save pics with jpg ???

whatever, I hate Vista !!

milt the ronin

one of the shi%$#@ thing about window vista is that when I try to save pics, it only offers me bmp or art ( or something like that ).extension..............no jpg !!

when I try to open those save pic, it has the audacity to tell me I need an update to support those files :evil: For goodness sake, I just bought that duo-core whatever HP machine two weeks+ ago !! and it can't freakin' save pics with jpg ???

whatever, I hate Vista !!

milt the ronin

Hi Milt,

what browser do you use?

I remember I had that bug once using Internet Explorer. Try Firefox instead. I don´t think it has anything to do with your OS.

cheers,

Or simply use a working OS ----> Mac OSX 10.4

together with a macBook Pro. I love it. Used Micro$hit over 18 years but now I am getting older and it is no kick for me any longer to beat all the bugs. I enjoy more to switch my Mac on, work with it and switch it off, switch it on work with it and switch it off..... continue....

Instead of: switch it on, new Hardware found, new update installed, please reboot, new virus information available, please reboot, Bluescreen, Boot in save mode, deinstall driver, reeinstall driver blablablabla... :rant:

Try it, it is different, it's hard at the beginning but when you simply do what the mac tells you your workflow is sooooooo smooooooooth!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..