Nifty map of Japan

I found in my Internet travels today, this nifty interactive map put together by the Japan National Tourist Organization.

http://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/map/index.html

The mouse pointer helps scroll around the country side and 3 islands, then rollover the dots to see what is there, and click the dots for a bigger map with details of that area.

Cheers

Rich

Thank you on that one mate i spent about a half a hour driving around Okinawa in my mind again, brung back the days when i had a good looking girl n my side who looked like a Japanese Ardury Hepburn in a little fiat sports car....tooling the night away....God where did the time go?

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you on that one mate i spent about a half a hour driving around Okinawa in my mind again, brung back the days when i had a good looking girl n my side who looked like a Japanese Ardury Hepburn in a little fiat sports car....tooling the night away....God where did the time go?

well, moving back to Iowa.................need I say more ?

Japanese Ardury Hepburn in a little fiat sports car just doesn't look right in Iowa !! :badgrin: \

milt the ronin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..