Its BAAAAAAAACK

this started on Ebay from a non collector almost two years ago maybe less..anyway they had a check at the door for 8K and turned it back to check further on what everyone was telling him it may be a true Muramasa, I talked with him trying to convince him to send it to Bob Benson for a confirm..but he got cold feet and put it back on Ebay did quite well, it went to who I'm not sure but its popped up after he found out that it was not shoshin...its not to be trusted unless you live next door to him and you can put it in your hand for a grand then you'll have one heck of a conversation peace a heck of a good looking blade gimei or not.

This 1st sold on ebay for $16,000. It was then resold on ebay for $12,000. Since then I've seen it offered twice on ebay, both times with a note to contact the seller directly and buy it for $1,000.

This is an obvious scam. The crook has hijacked someone else's ebay account and is using it to list pictures and description of the sword he doesn't have (he copied the pix and words off the 2nd legitimate sale). Any time you see a sword offered on ebay, with a note to contact the seller and buy it direct, you can figure it's a scam.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Report this item". Naxt, hit "Listing policy violations", "Circumvention of ebay fees", & "Offering merchandise for sale outside of ebay". Then you can email the item # to ebay and shut down the jerk.

Grey

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..