For those of you in the Kyoto area, there is a sword show running up until 4pm on Saturday. Not 100% sure of the location (I just tell the taxi driver to take me to the place on the flyer :D ) but I think it is the Kyoto exhibition center or similar. Also a Iaido show and a few other related activities happening concurrently. Amazing little show with quite a few dealers, and LOTS of swords and related items. If most of the dealers had taken credit card, I would be seriously broke right now :D

Met Tom Helm there doing his Iaido thing (great guy..TALL!) and lots of other dealers.

Wall to wall swords, lots of collectors doing business, with brisk trade. Many hundreds of top tsuba ranging in price from the low $100's up to whatever you can spend. Boxes and boxes of everything I have not been able to find anywhere.

Going home reluctantly tomorrow, but will post more details when I get back.

Regards,

Brian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..