RULES FOR THIS SECTION
- If you are selling something, please post a price indication. Do not ask people to contact you for the price. If you do not have an exact price, then please put a rough guide to what you are after, and mention that the price isn't firm or is negotiable. For sale posts without a price will be deleted.
- If you sell the item or find what you are looking for, please go back to your post and click the edit button, and add in the title of your post "Sold" or "Found" after the title. so that I can delete the post or archive it.
- Lastly, you don't have to...but if you do get a sale through your post here, I would love to see a note added at the bottom saying "sold to NMB member" or similar. Just edit the old post..no need to add a reply. I
- If you listed an item for sale and it sold, or wanted an item and found it...please go back and edit your original post and add "SOLD" or "FOUND" in the title so that I can delete it.
- If you are no longer able to edit the post, then you can reply to it and add the above message. If you are listing something on eBay and announcing the listing here, please place "eBay - xxxx" in the title of the listing. That way it can be deleted after 7 days when the announcement is no longer valid.
NO discussions on for sale items, unless the original poster asks for, or allows, commentary. You may comment on a good deal, but anything that negatively affects pricing is not allowed.
If you think the price is too high, then pm the seller with reasons. If it is too high, it will not sell, there is no need to debate that fact.
The only time commentary is allowed is if there is blatant inaccuracy, fraud or deception with proof.